Flexible harvesting convenient for the customer
C&E Farms has a 9-month harvesting cycle from our strategically-placed 34 growing partners up the eastern seaboard, allowing for continuous production and delivery of only the highest quality green beans.
- March through mid-May – Parrish and Homestead, FL are in season.
- Late-May through mid-June – Albermale and Pamlico Sound areas in North Carolina are in season, providing about 700 acres.
- Late-June through July – Eastern Shore, VA is in season, providing about 1,200 acres.
- August – Eastern Shore, MD and DE are in season, providing about 1,200 acres combined.
- August through mid-September – southern and central counties, PA are in season, providing about 700 acres.
- Late-September through mid-November – Eastern Shore, VA is once again in season.
- Late-November through December – Hastings, Lake Wales, and Parrish, FL are in season. All combined Florida regions provide about 2,400 acres.